To lead our community in the social change needed to end domestic violence, rape and sexual abuse.
- To provide immediate access to effective crisis intervention, support and personal attention to victims and survivors.
- To sustain a safe and nurturing environment for adults and children traumatized by domestic violence, rape or sexual abuse.
- To empower victims of rape, domestic violence or sexual abuse to gain self-esteem and self-sufficiency and to move beyond victimhood to become strong survivors.
- To advocate for the safety, civil rights and health for our clients in political, judicial, law enforcement and other public welfare arenas.
- To advance a society, through prevention education and public awareness programs, in which rape, sexual abuse and domestic violence are no longer tolerated.
Board of Directors
Women's Crisis Center (WCC) is very fortunate to have an outstanding Board of Directors. Each member brings an array of unique skills and talents, along with a strong vision of excellence to the agency.
WCC's current board of directors:
Jeanne-Marie Tapke, Chair
W. Thomas Fisher, Vice Chair
Casey Flick, Treasurer
Mareka Scott, Secretary
Mary P. Burns
Oula Al Khansa
Cathy L. Silvers
Jennifer R. Dusing
24-Hour Crisis Lines:
Northern Kentucky: 859-491-3335 or 800-928-3335
Maysville: 606-564-6708 or 800-928-6708
Dry Ridge: 859-824-7697
For walk-in office locations, Click Here